1. A popular book EVERYONE loves but you have no interest in reading?
I have a hard time reading books that already have a lot of hype or ones that I have seen the movie version first. The two series that come to mind are The Hunger Games and the Divergent series.
2. A classic book (or author) you don’t have an interest in reading?
I don’t read a lot of classics, so nothing immediately comes to mind. I’m going to cheat a bit and choose a classic that I’ve already read and will never reread. What book is that? Lord of the Flies. I read this book in high school, and I was not a fan. It might seem, by my last answer, that I’m not a fan of dystopian. However, that is not true 🙈 I love the dystopian genre.
3. An author whose books you have no interest in reading?
For me, I can’t think of any particular authors. However, I tend to avoid contemporary and sci-fi books. So, while I love the movies, I probably won’t ever read To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before.
4. An author you have read a couple of books from & have decided their books are not for you?
While I loved the movie Love, Simon and I’ve read the book. I probably won’t be reading any works from Becky Albertalli. I’m not a fan of contemporary! I prefer watching contemporary books in movie format than reading them.
5. A genre you have no interest in OR a genre you tried to get into & couldn’t?
6. A book you have bought but will never read?
I probably will never read The Hazelwood by Melissa Albert. However, never say never! I’m a mood reader and I just read Heir of Fire. That book had been sitting on my tbr for six years.
7. A series you have no interest in reading OR a series you started & have dnf’d?
Again, this one is probably The Hunger Games or the Divergent series.
8. A new release you have no interest in reading?
Maybe, The Ravens by Kass Morgan & Danielle Page.
I’m going to tag anyone who wants to try this tag!! I’m curious to see how you would answer these questions!!